As Business Services Director for Europe you will be responsible for growing the market for DNA technology solutions for timber product traceability and legality compliance - opportunities generated by the impending European Timber Trade Regulation (EUTR).
You will be responsible for representing the DoubleHelix brand and delivering on our vision and strategy to drive adoption of DNA technology by the public and private sector.
As such you will need to be conversant with European forest and timber trade policies including the EUTR and FLEGT process, as well as issues facing the timber industry such as supply chain management, responsible purchasing policies, traceability and timber certification standards.
- Represent DoubleHelix at major conferences, and directly with Government and C-level executives.
- Achieve annual sales targets for Europe.
- Develop and lead sales strategies to achieve increased market penetration.
- Maintain current market knowledge on industry issues and DoubleHelix solutions.
- Represent customer and market requirements by working collaboratively with the scientific product development team.
- Demonstrated track record of success in a compliance sales environment.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute sales strategies.
- Ability to interact with customers in a consultative, face-to-face sales environment.
- Familiarity with strategic sales with a long sales cycle.
- Ability to build constructive relationships across target organisations with key business partners.
- Experienced in using a CRM system to manage and drive results.
For more information, please apply directly providing your CV and explaining your suitability for the role. If you prefer an initial confidential discussion about the role, contact Darren Thomas or Jonathan Geach in Singapore on +65 6227 9706.